- We are thankful for our family and friends. Those we turn to for support, those who unconditionally love us, and those who are not afraid to tell us that we’re crazy. All over the world, God has blessed us with relationships very dear to us.
- We are thankful for Skype. Not only does it provide instant communication with our families, we have recently been taking Russian classes via Skype. We love being able to take lessons via Skype, and we absolutely love our teacher. She doesn’t speak English at all, which challenges us to explain thoughts and ask questions in Russian.
- We are thankful for warmth. Right now, its a chilly 20 degrees Fahrenheit outside. We are so very thankful that we have heat and an insulated home, as well as warm coats, hats and gloves for when we are outside.
- We are thankful for opportunities to equip leaders in the church. A few weeks ago, Joseph taught a class through European Nazarene College in Cross-cultural Ministry in Armenia. Teaching is fairly new to him, but he is enjoying the travel and meeting students from all over the CIS and challenging them to be cross-cultural ministers.
- We are thankful for our team; we were able to celebrate Thanksgiving with several of them here in Kyiv. We had a wonderful time relaxing, fellowshipping and eating turkey, stuffing and all the trimmings.
- We are thankful to watch Hannah grow and develop. She is already walking. Each day is a new adventure for her - and we get to experience it with her!
- We are thankful for our partners. Without your prayers, giving and messages of encouragement, we could not be here serving God. Thank you for both recognizing God’s call upon our lives and being active to respond to that call with us.
Don’t forget! We’ll be in the States in January, February, and March. Contact us through our website to find out if we will be in an area near you!